Wonderful summer work party






A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
A wonderful work party on a wonderful summer's eve. This is the time of the season where everything in the garden is entering a new phase of actual summer. I kinda of love it at this time of year but I'm a little conflicted because it also makes me feel like I want to suspend all growth. I look forward to the carrots and peas and beets and and and… the harvest… at the same time I think about the end of summer. Oh, but I do love the fall too. Ah, and the winter too in the the garden. Ok, I love it all!

Images from our wonderful summer work party and our wonderful summer gardeners.

Take note :)
Clematis Head
Pretty in Pink
Garden Foxes amongst the Foxgloves
Detail - edible pea flower
Nectar gathering - Scabiosa and Bee

Asparagus archway - framing edible Amaranth

No comments: